IAMU Cancellation of Registration Policy
As approved by the Board on March 4, 1999
IAMU incurs direct and indirect expenses in planning and presenting workshops and other events for its members such as speaker fees plus food and facility fees. Whether you attend or not these fees must be paid. In fairness to all members, the following policy has been adopted to encourage timely notice and avoid shifting costs to other members.
- Refund will be returned in full if the cancellation notice is three working days prior to the event.
- Cancellation notice must be in writing by fax or email
- Fifty percent of the fee will be waived if cancellation is received less than three working days prior to workshop/event.
- No refund will be made for cancellations received after the event.
- Your registration can be transferred to another person.
- Full or partial refund will be considered on a case by case basis. In general, waivers will be granted if the reason is related to: sudden illness, accident or injury; work-related emergency; death of a family member, close friend or co-worker; weather related emergency.